Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Walks and Transfusions

This is Jack getting his first transfusion since leaving the NICU. I take him up every 4th day to the Rapid Treatment Unit. It is a very long day for both of us. My mom, Grandma, went with me to help and we're going again tomorrow.
Daddy Joe walkin' his boy.

I LOVE my jogger! Hopefully I'll be able to actually jog with it soon.


Another picture of little man getting his transfusion. He's such a trooper! He only cries while they put the IV in and right afterwards he's happy again. As soon as they alcohol prep his arm for the IV he starts to cry because he knows what comes next. OUCH!





Jack loves to hold his face. His little hands are always at his face. He's such a good baby. Last night he slept for 6 hours! We are so lucky to get such good sleep.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I keep saying this over and over, but it's true--he is really a beautiful baby. Very photogenic. You look great, too, Megan.
:)

The Gardners said...

You lucky girl! I can't believe how perfect he looks with all he's been through! What a sweet boy. I'm so glad things are getting to some kind of normal and you can take him for walks and spend time at home with him. Yay!

We are all still thinking of you guys!

The Lunds said...

Poor little man. "Hmmm, a walk or a transfusion?" I am sure he prefers the walk! He looks absolutely adorable!

Andrea and Justin said...

He is such a good looking boy! You guys did good!