Sunday, November 30, 2008

Update

"My mom makes me turn my head this way because I'm getting a flat spot on the other side of my noggin cause I like to ONLY lay on that side. Mean Mommy!!"---the Doctor says it's normal for babies to prefer one side over another. Didn't know that!
"This is my SUPER handsome Thanksgiving outfit. It has lots of give in the waist so I can scarf down on the nummies Grandma makes".

"Need I say more?????"


"This is my cousin Cohen. I like him very much. When we get older we are going to cause trouble together. Until then we'll just hold hands."
Jack has been doing well with the transfusions. I can't wait until we're done with them! Who knows when that will happen. We thought it would have slowed down more than it has. We were there Friday night/Saturday morning until 1:30 am. The nurse we had was not the brightest crayon in the box, therefore, it took FOREVER!!! Grrrrrr....... What can ya do but just keep on trekin'. Jack weighs (drum roll please)..........10 pounds! He has his 2 month appointment on the 10th and I'm anxious to see what percentile he is for weight and height. He also has an MRI in a couple weeks. The neurologist wants to get a better look at where the clot was now that there's not so much blood surrounding the area. They'll have to sedate him for that and we'll probably spend the night at Primary's. They like the babies to wake up and eat before they go home. Well, Squish is waking up now so gotta go!!!



1 comment:

Sara said...

Max had the same head fettish. He was really stubborn about it too! If I didn't stuff something in really well, he would figure out how to move his head from one side to the other until he'd made it back to his "preferred side." Little stinkers!