Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Luv my Squish

Every time I see Jack with that binki I just laugh because it's soooo BIG! This is Jack's Pod Bouncer that you hook your I-pod up to and it plays music for him. So far we've listened to John Mayer, Elton John, and Paulo Nutini. He's had a couple more transfusions since I last did a post. One of the times they couldn't get an IV in any of his extremities so they put it in his head. Didn't really want a picture of that. Also we've discovered that he is immune suppressant. He's got 1000 nutrifills and a normal person has 12,000. So we've got an appointment with his hematologist tomorrow at Primary's to see why. Hopefully it's not a whole new problem!!
Squish LOVES to play under his activity mat. Joe swears Jack hits the dangling things on purpose. Like he aims for them or something!! Ya right!!!! Oh, and he's wearing his "FUTURE MOUNTAIN BIKER" shirt I had made. Joe's favorite shirt. I'll probably have one made in every size possible until he actually starts biking. Then I'll get one that says "I CAN BIKE FASTER THAN YOU". Joe would love that one too. Jack has been so much fun and brought so much love into our home. I can't imagine not having him. It's been an interesting start to parenthood but I have enjoyed every minute (except the IV's). Joe is an awesome dad too. Most nights he'll take a turn with Jack. He feeds him, burps him, changes his diaper, and some nights he'll be up for a couple hours playing with Squish until he falls asleep again. Awesome dad!


1 comment:

Utahmtbiker said...

more videos pleaze!!!!!! And it neutrophils!!!! Ha