Thursday, November 13, 2008

Aaawwwww.....precious-nous!!

That must have been a really good dream! Squish has been sleeping now for 2.5 hours. This is a record for him. The past couple days he has not slept more than 2 hours in the day (cumulatively). He has discovered sleeping in mommy and daddy's bed. SPOILED!! Ya we need to put that to an abrupt stop! Aaahhhhh......I always said I'd never put my baby in bed...but just look at how happy he his on daddy's pillow!!! How can you say "no" to that???? Oh he's such a squishy!!

6 comments:

Utahmtbiker said...

he better not drool on my pillow!

The Gardners said...

I love it!!! He is so stinkin cute!

The Lunds said...

Hayden slept in our bed for the first 8 months. I didn't mind it because he slept all night long! Do what works. He is so adorable and I would also like to "squish" his cute little cheeks. Hope Jack will be ready to play in 11 days. J/K

Linda A. said...

I love looking at photos. Keep them coming. We will be in Utah for Christmas. Hopefully we can see you?

fashgirl said...

Sorry the comment from Linda is actually from me. I didn't realize she was signed into my computer.

Love Janice

Papaw said...

....that pic is my new computer background.

what do you think squishy is thinking about??? ....maybe to paraphrase Westley to Fezzik after their wrestling match.."I do not envy you the headache you will have when you wake up, but in the meantime rest well and dream of cute little baby girls." ....or something like that.