Thursday, September 11, 2008

Random pics and thoughts

So this is Jack's shelf that hangs on his wall. It has all the essential things a kid could want. It has monkeys hanging around, biking books, even better there is a book about a monkey who bikes (Curious George).
We finally put up Jack's name on the wall. We don't know how to hang things straight so we purposefully hung them ski-wom-pas. Under his name there are some dolls called "Ugly Dolls". Each one comes with a story about them and they are so ugly that they are cute, sort of like our pugs!
This is my nursery chair that we have out in the loft and the fat pugs seem to think that it is solely THEIR chair. That's why I have a blanket up there because they shed. Whenever I can't find them I just come up stairs and low-and-behold, there they are, sitting in MY chair!! FATTY'S!!
Last, but not least, here is the beast itself, my belly. It's so big that it has its' own zip code. Over the last few weeks I have, as so my husband has, developed insomnia. I'm usually up around 2 am and go back to sleep around 4-ish. What do I do you wonder? Well, I have arranged and rearranged Jack's room, closet, and drawers many times. I put together cute outfits and lay them in his crib. I read my book on nursing. But my FAVORITE thing to do is lay in bed and listen, AND LAUGH, at Joe talking in his sleep! Oh man! One night I almost wet myself laughing at him, which woke him up, then he was up for a couple hours with insomnia.

I am currently 35 weeks and some days. My doctor says when I'm 37 weeks I can start walking again. I can't wait!! Fall is my favorite season and I haven't been able to do anything but sit in my house or on the porch. Also, at my O.B. appointment on Monday my Doctor "checked" me to see if I was dilated. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! That hurt so bad I thought I might pass out!! I feel REALLY good about my decision to have an epidural now and I hope the next time he "checks" me I'm on drugs or unconscious! Love my doc, but I think I'll have to hurt him if he does that again.


4 comments:

The Lunds said...

Ha Ha Ha! Gotta love it! The checking will seem so minor after having a baby. It still sucks though. Your belly is seriously so cute. I have the whole sleep insomnia too. Maybe we could have some back alley parties! Whahoo! You are almost there and I am so stinkin excited to see your little one. I like listening to Brian talk in his sleep too. He was apologizing in his sleep to me the other night. Man, what a mean wife I must be. Nagging or complaining to him in his dreams!

Sally Barrington said...

Those little Fattys! They are going to live having jack around. I think the poor kid min=ght be licked and loved to death from the Fattys. Hehe! Anywho I hope they don't give you trouble when the chair becomes yours again. Cute belly!!! Love it!

Wendy said...

Love the pics of your little guys bedroom. I love the name Jack too. I am so excited for you. Let me know when you have him. I would love to come and visit you and the baby, and see your new house too. I know the last few weeks are hard but hang in there. You look adorable.

The Candlands said...

Hurry and check my bliggity blog!