Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just a little hike

We went to Millcreek Canyon tonight for a little stroll in the Fall foliage. It was absolutely beautiful. We haven't been up on the Pipeline trail since May. Pretty sad! It did my spirits some good to be in nature. Sitting around waiting for Jack to come has become taxing on my mental well-being. As I'm sure everyone out there who has been prego knows what I mean.
Me and Joe (and Jack).
I had NO idea that my belly was that out-of-control. Why didn't someone tell me?! Oh ya, Joe did. Only everyday!! You kinda loose perspective after a while. You just think, "Oh, it can't possibly get bigger than this". Then it does. So sad! What's even worse is when you grow out of your maternity clothes. I've resorted to wearing Joe's biking t'shirts that he's gotten at races. Oh well. Soon I'll be wearing all my normal clothes. RIGHT??!!

3 comments:

The Lunds said...

Oh how funny. I don't doubt that you will be wearing regular clothes in no time. I however, am still waiting for that moment when I fit into my pre-pregnancy pants. That is, my first pre-pregnancy pants. SAD! I am a little more ambitious (realistic) about the weight loss this time around. You look adorable and Jack is coming soon! Fun activity. I love the canyon.

The Gardners said...

Your belly really is out of control!! It is just a preview of whats to come for me...yay! You look adorable and I can't wait to meet baby Jack!!!

Andrea and Justin said...

I can believe how beautiful the leaves are. I love fall. Enjoy it for me. Don't get me wrong I love the ocean, but I miss the seasons already!