Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another Shower!!

This was a funny game we played. There were 10 diapers filled with melted candy bars and you had to guess what they were. They looked like real poopy diapers!!! (as you can see)
One of the only pictures that looks good of me and it's from the side! You don't realize how chubby your face gets until you see photos! And my cute husband keeps reassuring me that I don't look bloated in the face. Cute husband, I think I'll keep him!
This is a sock monkey that my cute cousin Liz made for me. I love monkeys and Jack is going to love them whether he wants to or not!!!
Here be all my loot! Man I got good stuff! My aunt and her daughters did such a wonderful job putting the shower together and it really was an unforgettable night. They put a lot of time and effort into making it perfect for me. Thanks guys!!!!!

P.S......I am doing this post at like 3 a.m. because I have insomnia. So you cute girls out there who have yet to get to that wonderful 3rd trimester, just wait! I guess this is preparing me to be up all night with baby Jack.

4 comments:

The Gardners said...

Cute!!! I love that sock monkey! I want one for my lil one! Can you believe how fast its going by? Oh, and I am already getting the no sleep thing down...I woke up today at 4:30 AM brigh-eyed and bushy-tailed! Steve was happy cuz had ample time to make him a big breakfast and send him off to work at 6:30! We better get used to this life now!

The Lunds said...

That is exactly the time I would wake up when I was pregnant with Hayden. Around 3-4. I hated it! I used to think to myself, "I WISH I had a baby to take care of if I'm going to be awake. People would tell me that is when the baby will wake up when he's out. Funny thing is, he slept through the night. I wish you the same. I loved baby showers and the loot I received. Good one!

Andrea and Justin said...

You are such a cute pregnant girl! You don't look chubby at all! It is amazing how big our bellies get. I just popped out this last month like crazy, and I forgot how big I get. AHHH! Anyways it looks like you are getting a lot of good stuff. Come and visit us as soon as you can

Anonymous said...

Maggie!
Hey, if you have time before Jack comes out, would you mind e-mailing those 5K pics to me? If you don't have a chance, don't worry. Thanks!
Sarah
jandsroper@comcast.net