Friday, August 22, 2008

Can you say HORMONES!!!!! Wa-Hoo!!


Last night the neighborhood girls, that are all prego, threw a baby shower for each other. Well, mostly it was Kacey, thanks Kacey!!!!! She did really cute invites and brought party favors. We all went out to Red Robin and it was funny to have 6 prego's at one table and I don't think our waiter knew what to do with us. Afterwards the girls came over to see Jack's room and that's where that picture was taken. It was a fun night and I can't wait until all our little ones come and we can all play together all day long!!

3 comments:

Utahmtbiker said...

joe.gardner@imail.orgHoly fatties R US!!!!!!

The Lunds said...

Oh my! What was I doing in the picture. Talking of course. Dang, because it is super cute of everyone else. I had such a blast last night and it's so true. I can't wait until all these little guys(and gal) can play together and us mommies can have a playdate too.

The Gardners said...

I think we might be the cutest group of round people I've ever laid eyes on! Thanks for the great idea! I'm stealing this pic by the way!