Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Latest and Greatest

Jack is all bundled-up because we went for a run this day. He was happy for most of the run but got really cranky towards the end. I've never ran so fast...trying to get him home.


This is Jack's monkey. Jack takes him everywhere.


Just got this little dangly thing for Jack's play mat and he loves to pull on it. When he does pull on it and lets go it vibrates......way cooool!


Sleepy head. "Hey, does this shirt make my cheeks look big?"


Doing some tummy-time. I waited too long to go get the camera and he got tired of holding his head up high....soooo it looks like he's not doing good, but he really can hold his head up high.


Just chillin' in the bebe pod.


Surrounded by monkeys....a little boys dream! This kid's gonna like monkeys whether he wants to or not!!!






2 comments:

The Lunds said...

Oh he is so cute! Looks like your house is as full of baby gear as mine. Too fun! Thanks for the cute shirts for Teagan. He looks adorable in the green calvin klein one today!

Katie said...

Hi Megan, You probably didn't know it, but I look in on your blog from time to time to see how little Jack's doing. When I read your post that you're all done, honestly I almost cried, and I think I did cheer in my little home office here. Congratulations. He's sooo cute, and I think my Macy has that same favorite monkey!
I can see you really love your son! Keep up the great parenting!
Love Katie