Monday, January 5, 2009

All-Done!!!


This little boy is ALL DONE getting platelet transfusions. About a week and a half ago we took him to get his hill pricked, for the bazillionth time, and it came back at 233,000 (compared to 9,000 when he was born). Well that just had to be a mistake I thought. So they ran it again, and sure 'nuf it said 233,000. I really wanted to be excited but I didn't allow myself to be. The hematologist says, "one time is not a pattern." So, we took him back 5 days later and pricked his little heel, and it still said 233,000. Okay, I got a little excited!! Then 4 days later we checked it again and it said.....................................................................................286,000!!!!! ALLLLLLLL--------DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
And that's all I have to say about that!

5 comments:

Utahmtbiker said...

thank the good heavens, those were getting old!!! And I only went to 3 of the 18!!!

Sally Barrington said...

We are so excited for yo guys! Mostly Jack. No more heal pricks!!!!!!!!!!! He looks so healthy and happy! His cousin (baby girl in belly) is so excited to get here and play with him. She is kicking like a crazy the second I saw Jacks picture.

About Us said...

Prayers bring about miracles! Hooray for 'lil Jack! & for you too Maggie! That will free up hours of your time...Come see us:)
Sonja xoxo

Kimi D said...

Hallelujah!

Megan said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! My goodness it's about time- good job little squishy!!! Love you guys!!!