Monday, July 7, 2008

Sun Valley on the 4th of July








For our trip of the summer Joe and I went to Sun Valley Idaho with my parents and the dogs. One of the days we drove to Red Fish Lake and walked around and the boys fished and the dogs fetched for sticks in the lake. The lake is the clearest blue and the cleanest lake I've ever seen. One of the other days the boys took the ski lifts and biked downhill. After their first run we met them at the bottom and we all rode up the lift together to where there was a restaurant and had burgers with them for lunch. Then my mom and I rode down the lift and the boys continued on their bikes down the mountain. The night of the 4th of July we watched the fireworks from our hotel and they were amazing! My mom and I did a lot of walking around and going in the shops and we all did lots of eating at yummy places for dinner!! My favorite thing was when just Joe and I walked around town Sunday morning before we left and started planning our next trip. This has always been one of our favorite trips to take and we can't wait to go back with our baby next year.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I love Sun Valley. Next time call us and I'll show you some more incredible lakes up in that area.

Jack and Mommy said...

Ya we love Sun Valley and we are going back next July with little Jack.