Wednesday, July 30, 2008

BABY SHOWER!

Here be all my loot!! I got all kinds of cool stuff! We played this really fun game where we had to answer questions that Joe had been asked earlier, by his cute sister Meg, and we had to guess what his answers were to each question. The funniest one, I thought, was when Joe was asked what would be the hardest thing about having a new baby? And we all thought he would say, "Having more patience", or "Not being able to bike when I want", but no, his answer was......"Getting a babysitter so we can go to a movie!!" FUNNY JOE! Joe's mom did wonderful food and I am so greatful for the gals that put it together for me. Thanks!
This is my pimpin' jogger/car seat combo I registered for. My cute mommy got it for me. I am super spoiled!! Yay!! I can't wait to use it. LIKE THE BELLY?!!
IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

6 comments:

The Gardners said...

Cute! I can't believe that it's baby shower time already! We need to do our baby shower before one of us pops! I'm going to Puerto Rico next week, so maybe when I get back? I hope that's not too late...but we have to do it soon! I love that stroller by the way!

The Candlands said...

If you go to the following website she mentions the gripe water!

http://havensmama.blogspot.com/2008/05/6-months-mile-marker.html

Meredith said...

Megs, you are too cute. I love the new picture you've thrown up that Janice took.

Andrea and Justin said...

looks like a fun party. It is amazing how much a baby needs. I swear they have more stuff than we do!

Jessica said...

Megan! I didnt know you had a blog!! You guys are so cute! I love your little belly! You are looking so pretty pregnant!

MegBass said...

Congrats on your baby boy! This is Megan Young from Joe's nursing school. I found your page on my brother's blog (Justin Keck), small world! I'm so jealous of your schedule Joe! Have fun with that baby!