Saturday, November 28, 2009

Yes, MORE pictures!

I finally have a picture of him smiling with me! Usually he will smile and laugh and all that cute stuff, until I get the camera out, then he gives up. Not this time! I got'm!!!





What a cheese-ball!!


He carries his toys around like this most of the day. He'll put them in the pantry and the cupboards also.



Spending some time with Dad at the Ranch. Hmmmm.....who did Jack get his eyebrows from???????????




Jack's version of sticking his tongue out.





If only I had that kind of zest at 6:30 in the morning!






This is his thinking face. He's thinking about what naughty thing he's gonna do next!




"Reading" books is hands-down his favorite thing to do. He'll sit quietly like this for a very long time. He's got a bin of books in every area of the house. I'm hoping he'll stay a book nerd.