Thursday, September 10, 2009

11 months and counting

The blessed day I got to bring Jack home from Primary's.


Newborn pictures taken at 3 months!! At least they got done!


First Mother's Day


My sweet wonderful child






So I have been a mom for 11 months now. Time flies when you are having fun! My favorite part about being a mom is that no matter what I look like (sans shower) or if I make mistakes, that Jack still loves me and thinks I'm the coolest thing that ever happened to him. I know he's the coolest thing that ever happened to me! I hope I can continue to be as good of a mom to Jack as he needs and that I can continue to LOVE being a mom. It's hard to believe that 11 months ago we were on our way to be induced. If I had to do it over again I'd definitely get the epidural BEFORE they started pushing the Petosin, not 6 hours later, but hey, you live and learn. This is typically a post moms do on or around their 1st birthday, but I like to do things backwards, and I figure I'll be pretty busy right around his actual birthday. I'd just like to say that I love being a mom, I love my Jack and I can't wait to see what kind of person he grows up to be.















1 comment:

Wendy said...

What a sweet post. You are a great mom I just know it. Jack is lucky to have you. Congrats on finishing your triathlon.