Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas and other pics

This is the cutest picture of Jack. Such sweet and innocent eyes.



This was sooo funny!! Jack's cousin Cohen came dressed like a reindeer and Jack kinda looked like Santa. So we had "Santa" ride the "reindeer". Hilarious!! I've got video and I'll put it on later.


Little chair snatcher once again....


Christmas morning. He likes to lay under the Christmas tree and look at the lights. He smiles at the lights and sometimes laughs at them too.

Starting to look like Dad now.


Jack's little church outfit. Dad tied the tie (it's not a clip-on).


Cute boys ready for church.





1 comment:

The Lunds said...

So cute and those eyes are so innocent! I love baby boys! We do need to get all the babes together. I am kind of waiting for the other Gardner's baby to arrive. He should be here soon! I even got my nice new digital camera to take them with!